I haven't written in over year but I will try 2 catch up buy mentioning the more important things. Since january 2012 I turned 27 in april and went to my army training in fort lewis washington. When I came back melanie and I decided to start trying to have a baby. She turned 26 in july and in august I started my second to last semester. We had everybody in our new home for christmas like we always wanted and we watch fireworks in downtown reno for new years with dyna. I then started my last semester in college and graduated with a bachelors degree in spanish. I also commissioned as a nevada army national guard officer as a MEDEVAC pilot. It was such a great time in my life but melanie and I had a couple of miscarriages and found out that melanie has a blocked felopean tube and antiphospholipid syndrome which causes complications to pregnancy. We decided to try again and anxiously awaited test results. Melanie and I went to have an ultrasound today and found out that we are pregnant and everything looks good! So we named our little baby peanut if it is a boy and sweet pea if it is a girl. It is exciting and I want to tell the whole world that I'm going to be a new dad but we will keep it a secret for now and record it only in my journal. Now I want to be a better person and prepare to be a father more than ever so in order to do this I wall right in my blog. I will work everyday to improve something about myself and document my changes along the way . Since I got my smartphone back yesterday with a microphone it makes blogging so much easier . That's all for now!
7/12/13
7-12-2013 More than a year later...but big news!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment